Events and News
"I liked when you showed us how a book turns from a piece of paper to a book. When I heard that you had to rewrite the story twenty times, I almost fainted!" Nick, at Joe Michell School in Livermore, CA
EVENTS Related to My Work
Upcoming Booksignings and Appearances:
- August 2, 2016 at 2:30pm - Family talk at the Orinda Library Gallery Room celebrating the 100th anniversary of the National Park Service. I'll be talking about my new book Seasons of the Bear, A Yosemite Story as well as my previous books that feature Yosemite National Park.
- September 16, 2016 - Booksigning with illustrator Dan San Souci at the Oakland Museum for Seasons of the Bear, A Yosemite Story.
- October 2015 - I participated in the
Humboldt County Children's Author Festival
for the fourth time. It's a terrific three day event held every two years. 25 children's authors and illustrators visit schools throughout the county and have an ending booksigning at the Eureka Library.
- Interested in having Ginger speak at your event or school? Simply
to discuss the options!
NEWS about My Work
- I'm humbled to have been named as one of the Forever Green Award recipients by the Girl Scouts of Northern California, honoring the top 100 women "greening" the future in Northern California.
- Poop Detectives, Working Dogs in the Field has been named a Junior Library Guild selection. Look for it everywhere in October.